Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just In Passing

To ease all minds counting the days since any news last issued forth, I am now on the French Riviera. I spent the last part of last week and the weekend in Yorkshire, a region I highly recommend to anyone, and then headed for London Monday, flying to France on Tuesday. The weather in England was beautiful, and it was a shame to leave when things are so nice, but I had the chance to spend some time in France rent-free, so here I am. The weather is fabulous, the Meditteranean a shade of blue more usually associated with a mountain stream.

Happy belated Halloween, All Saints Day, and Dia de los Muertos to you all.

Ciao!
jeff

1 comment:

Tara said...

Been wondering where you are and what you are up to. Thanks for the checking in!
Shelb & I are in TX right now. We're fixing to go visit Mark & Rod to watch the Hogs game. Then, we're going to the NASCAR race tomorrow.