Saturday, November 11, 2006

Blue Shores

Howdy howdy again from Côte d'Azur, the southern French region that borders the Meditteranean near Italy. The weather here the last 10 days has been fabulous, with the sun dominating all of its hours above the horizons. It hasn't rained once, but the clouds present around the sun's rising and setting make for some breathtaking scenery. I've hiked along the shore, through the gorges and peaks of the southmost stretches of the Alps, and through half a dozen towns I can neither spell nor pronounce.

I've finally spent some time writing, as I've had ample opportunities. I will stay here 14 nights, which will be more than all the compiled nights in any other locale by the time I leave for the States in December. I'm headed back north to Nottingham on Tuesday, and am certainly looking forward to it, bleak tho the weather might be upon my arrival.

I promise that within the week I'll post something significant-- one of the things I penned while relaxing along the Mediterranean coast...

Cheers for nowm hope the weather's at least tolerable in your respective necks of the woods....

No comments: