Wednesday, November 15, 2006

England once more...

I left Nice this morning at roughly 10 am, where the temperature was a balmy 20 degrees Celsius, or about 70 Fahrenheit, sunny, and promisingly as amazing as the previous 2, during which I'd combed the beaches of San Raphael, Cannes, and Antibes barefoot and shirtless. England, as expected, is cold, damp, and rainy. And I love it. Perhaps I like England so much because somewhere deep in my fibres is a need for something to gripe about, and if nothing else, there's the weather...

Or perhaps it's because England, particularly Holmfirth, Yorkshire, can give rise to pictures like the latter 2 following. The first is from San Tropez, France. The ocean just doesn't do all that much for me, though the Mediterranean is my favourite, and that shows in my pictures. I simply cannot get good shots of the sea. Put me in the mountains in inclement weather, though...



No comments: