Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Greetings, All

And hello from Northwest Arkansas, where I've been reresiding over the last 24 hours. Just a note to say that all of my flights did in fact arrive, even the ones I wasn't on, seemingly, as well as the ones I was on but wasn't supposed to be... more on that later, and pictures to follow...

O ya, Tim, Allen, Adam, anyone else in resident in Springdale who didn't know I was back already- sorry for the smoke and mirrors-- just a matter of wanting to sneak home under the radar and sleep a few days. No harm intended. And, it saves the hassle of explaining why I am a day late and not on the flight I'd booked if no one knows when the original flight is supposed to be...

cheers for now...

3 comments:

Allen said...

welcome back

aaron said...

Glad to see you back Jeff

Tara said...

Welcome back, Jeff!