Tuesday, September 26, 2006

OK for Pete's Freakin' Sakes

I was going to put up a little quiz with hints as to where I am now, but as I cannot get online all that often, it would take too long.

Hello from Innsbruck, Austria, the most innaccessible and expensive city I have ever seen. I cannot afford to do anything, including leave.

So seriously, since I'm stuck, I got online to see if anyone had responded to my posts or sent me an email. I had ONE email, and no posts on the blog. Now really, y'all, is it THAT big a deal? Freaking respond! My goodness! I am wandering around Europe alone, hoping to make friends to travel with, but having no luck, discovering that everything I want to do is impossible (or so the bitter, unhelpful woman at the tourist information center would have me believe) and when I get online (at roughly 3 US dollars an hour) it would be NICE to see that someone is taking some interest in what I've got to say. If I'm just blathering information that no one other than the 3 people who will actually post (Thank you, Tara, Allen and Brad) is interested in, I'll stop, and save the money.

Show some stinking love here.

2 comments:

DocR33d said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DocR33d said...

So, you're in Austria? Well, throw another shrimp on the barbie!!!